Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kathleen Dustin Workshop - Translucent Layering Techniques

Conference Logo   Translucent Layering Techniques Workshop Description

Kathleen’s workshop was fully booked, so I couldn’t participate. However, Kathleen asked me to help out with the students in the class with the monitoring of the ovens and baking the clay pendants.

This was  really good as I could see what the students were doing, see Kathleen’s beautiful pieces up close and handle them.  Kathleen kindly asked me to come to see her demonstrations so I had a good incite to the workshop

IMG_4462  IMG_4463  IMG_4465

                                                                                   Kathleen’s work

IMG_4469  IMG_4471  IMG_4474

                                                  Kathleen demonstrating                                                                 Student’s pendants     

No comments: