Wednesday, February 05, 2014

The Rock – Sunset at Leeman’s Landing, Two Rocks

I’ve started a painting in acrylics. I have been teaching drawing and painting at TAFE for some time but haven’t had the time to much more than sketch or make samples for students. So as I had canvasses just sitting there and my work load was down i decided, now was the time to paint.

This painting is taken from a photograph I took which I thought captured the calm , mellow, warm sunset at Leeman’s Landing so that became my subject.

These are a few photos of the progression.

IMG_1990  IMG_2004  IMG_2005

                                           20th January 2014                                                                                                                             23th January 2014

IMG_2263  IMG_2382  IMG_2390

               28th January 2014                                                                                                                                                  5th February 2014

IMG_2387

No comments: