Sunday, June 30, 2013

USA visitors to the Metal Clay Art Studio

Yesterday, Lori Phillips from Metal Clay Today Magazine came to visit my studio. Lori is touring Australia with her husband Jack and when they reached Perth, contacted me to have a visit.
Lori was interested in all my work, the textiles, polymer clay and of course the metal clays. I showed her around and Jack took lots of photos.
  IMG_7491  IMG_7497  IMG_7511
Fine silver with Etched copper and a brass ring                        Broome Pearl and sea urchin silver pendant                    Fine silver woven pendant
IMG_7528  IMG_7488  IMG_7517  IMG_7490
Welcome statue at my studio door              ‘Tears of the Moon’ wearable art                                        textile panel                                               textile book cover

No comments: