Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Darwin to Perth

Sadly I had to leave the warm Northern Territory and fly back to Perth. I hope to come back next year for another visit.
The vast spaces of the countryside always amazes me and I am drawn to capture its beauty with my camera. Here are some of the scenes on my flight back to Perth.
IMG_0203   IMG_0211
Darwin – a little hazy due to burning off                                               Tidal flats
IMG_0220   IMG_0223
Plateau                                                                Sand Dunes
IMG_0230   IMG_0242
River Tributaries                                                                     Open Cut Mines
IMG_0244   IMG_0246
Salt Lakes                                                          Paddocks of flowering Canola
IMG_0260  
Swan Valley, Perth

No comments: