Thursday, November 08, 2007

Support

I am very humbled at the support I have received from family, friends, neighbours and especially work colleagues. I dont think I could have survived the last few months without you all. The farm had to be maintained and crops picked, I couldn't have done it on my own.  I am so grateful.
I am now trying to pick up the pieces of my shattered life, facing the facts that my huband is now with a woman twenty five years younger than myself. Facing the fact that he didnt have the courage to tell me, he just sent an email saying goodbye.
I have lost so much but have acheived so much. I have survived and now feel I can go forward allbeit without my partner of the last 25years.

2 comments:

Sue Krekorian said...

Sending you many cyberhugs and much respect for your bravery, plus love.

Digitalgran said...

Hi Pam, I'm so sorry. I now understand why you have been feeling so sad and unable to create. I know your creativity will be back before too long. Thinking of you. Mags