Monday, November 19, 2007

Back into creativity, DYEING to go!


I'm getting my life back on track after our seperation. When the local bowling club asked me to dye some scarves, I took on the job and produced these scarves that you see drying on the line. Loosing my partner after 25yrs together certainly knocked me down, but I'm back on my feet now am looking forward to better times.
These scarves are technically not dyed but coloured with a liquid fabric paint. It's an amazing product as it will colour synthetics as well as natural fibres. The colours can be mixed together to make other colours or shades and diluted with water to make pastels. They are heat set and machine washable.
The bowling club ladies are very pleased with them and proudly wear the scarves on their competition days.

No comments: