Monday, January 15, 2007

Time

Have you enough time to do everything you need to do in one day?
I haven't, there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to fit everything in. Is it an age thing or a management thing? I try to prioritise certain things to do and the past week my blog has been put to the bottom of the list so that's why I haven't posted since last Monday. People sometimes ask 'what do you do all week?' I have to stop and think as the list is so long.
So, since I have last posted on my blog I have completed two textile panels for my April exhibition, written a submission to a magazine, started writing a tutorial for a polymer clay publication, confirmed my flight to Sydney for an Instructors conference in March, delivered carrots all round the countryside, packed & graded fruit and sold our fruit & vege when it was 38 degrees and today I did a casual workshop for 5 kids and their mums.

No comments: