Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wildflower Season





Here in Western Australia people flock to the country areas where the wildflowers are prolific.
Where I live in a small town north of Perth, we have a 'Wildflower Festival'. The town hall is decked with wildflowers and related displays. This year the organising committee have asked if I would display my 'Art to Wear ' garments that have a wildflower theme. I will display my 'Tingle Forest Goddess Garment' and my 'Gum Blossom' waistcoat. There will be an opportunity to sell some jewellery at the festival so I am making some 'wildflower' themed pendants.

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

Hi Pam, I love your wild flower pendants and have just visited your website and I think your Polymer clay work is beautiful too. I did play around with it years ago, but if I'm to do do any more I will have to buy a new stock of clay. Mine has all gone hard.