Tuesday, February 25, 2014

EURO International Polymer Clay Association Synergy Conference - Malta

I am attending the IPCA Synergy Conference in Malta, April 30th – May 3rd 2014. This is a professional development conference hosted by the International Polymer Clay Association.

This conference aims are to  elevate  this beloved medium, with  seminars in Design, Business and Technique and guest speakers, gallery exhibition and pre-conference classes.

I am a contributing artist in the gallery and have been working on a theme to promote not only my work but Australia.

I am using inspiration of the Colours of Australia as pictorial pendants and art canvasses for my work in the gallery.

PamelaAnnesley   IMG_2651  IMGP9872

PAnnesley Uluru Pendant  IMGP9863  PAnnesley Barrier Reef pendant

No comments: