Monday, October 25, 2010

Feature Artist Invitation

I have been invited to be a  'feature artist' at the Cervantes Arts Festival this weekend so I have been busy collating some jewellery items for display and to sell. I'm display a mixture of silver, bronze and polymer earrings and pendants.
The Cervantes Art Festival is an annual event incorporating Art, Craft, Photography and bush poetry competitions & exhibitions. Fiona Kalaf, chairwoman of the Art Gallery of Western Australia, officially opening the four-day festival on Friday evening.
I'll be driving up on the newly completed Indian Ocean Drive which officially opened in September. This road links Perth’s Northern suburbs with WA’s coastal towns. Maybe I'll take my camera with me as there is a competition for photgraphs taken along the new road to encourage tourism.

2 comments:

Chiara Z said...

Hello Pam, I'm here to pass on an award! Come on over to my blog to collect it and thanks for all the inspiration.

Digitalgran said...

Well done Pam!