Saturday, November 15, 2008

Topsy Turvy Again

Where does "Topsy Turvy" expression come from? Anyone know?
As I thought of writing in my blog after another break, I am finding my life once again turned upside down, I thought of the title "Topsy Turvy".

Recently I had a plan in place that would allow me to have time to be creative and smell the roses, it wasn't to be. Now I am back working on the farm and my creative side has once again been put on hold.

Any creative project I now make is well thoughout as I drive my truck delivering fruit or vegetables. As I drive I think about what I will make when I get some time in my studio. Creative time is precious.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sheesh Pam, life has thrown another curve ball eh! I'm very sorry to hear that your plans of more studio time have been thwarted. You must be very disappointed... although it's good to hear you still looking at the bright side with your comment on creative thought while delivering carrots! Good on ya Pam. Things WILL shift! Just in their own good time I've noticed!