Monday, June 30, 2008

USA here I come!

Two more sleeps and I'm off to America for a holiday. It's been a year now since my husband left me and it's been sooo hard but I think I'm coming through it and who knows the direction my life will now go. I am visiting several artists in USA and attending the PMC conference at Purdue, Chicago. It's really exciting to be part of this conference and meeting so many people interested in this medium. I am travelling to New York after the conference and going to see the musical "Wicked". I'll try and update my blog more frequently but the last 12 months have been a nightmare. I have been working hard on the farm trying to keep it all together with the help of family and friends.

2 comments:

Sue Krekorian said...

So glad you're doing something exciting for you. Hard to believe it's been a year, but I hope that getting past the first anniversary will open even more doors to your future. Have lots of fun, and tell us all about it! Best wishes and virtual hugs, Sx

Mel said...

Pam, I'm soooo excited for you, this trip is just the perfect thing for you right now! Have a glorious time.